WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton YMCA will close its 50-meter pool between Thursday, Feb. 13, and Sunday, Feb. 16, to make repairs.
A portion of the 50-meter pool may be available for lap swim over the weekend. Members are advised to check the website for updates.
Repairs may be delayed due to inclement weather.
In order to best accommodate members, additional lap time will be available in the 25-yard pool from Thursday, Feb. 13, to Monday, Feb. 17.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Wilton Mom Slams Into Utility Pole With Kids In SUV, Faces DUI Charge
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight