WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton YMCA will close its 50-meter pool between Thursday, Feb. 13, and Sunday, Feb. 16, to make repairs.
A portion of the 50-meter pool may be available for lap swim over the weekend. Members are advised to check the website for updates.
Repairs may be delayed due to inclement weather.
In order to best accommodate members, additional lap time will be available in the 25-yard pool from Thursday, Feb. 13, to Monday, Feb. 17.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Wilton On Wednesday
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 5 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity