WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton YMCA will close its 50-meter pool between Thursday, Feb. 13, and Sunday, Feb. 16, to make repairs.
A portion of the 50-meter pool may be available for lap swim over the weekend. Members are advised to check the website for updates.
Repairs may be delayed due to inclement weather.
In order to best accommodate members, additional lap time will be available in the 25-yard pool from Thursday, Feb. 13, to Monday, Feb. 17.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Wilton