WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton YMCA will close its 50-meter pool between Thursday, Feb. 13, and Sunday, Feb. 16, to make repairs.
A portion of the 50-meter pool may be available for lap swim over the weekend. Members are advised to check the website for updates.
Repairs may be delayed due to inclement weather.
In order to best accommodate members, additional lap time will be available in the 25-yard pool from Thursday, Feb. 13, to Monday, Feb. 17.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Wilton’s Lydia Hearst
- 2 Wilton Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Letter: Absence Of Wilton's Lavielle Speaks Volumes
- 4 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 5 Arrest Of A Man In Assault On Co-Worker In Wilton Tops Week’s News