WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton YMCA will close its 50-meter pool between Thursday, Feb. 13, and Sunday, Feb. 16, to make repairs.
A portion of the 50-meter pool may be available for lap swim over the weekend. Members are advised to check the website for updates.
Repairs may be delayed due to inclement weather.
In order to best accommodate members, additional lap time will be available in the 25-yard pool from Thursday, Feb. 13, to Monday, Feb. 17.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Wilton Skies Sunday
- 2 Trespassing Charges Against Six Teens Tops Week’s News In Wilton
- 3 Wilton Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 4 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 5 Wilton Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday