WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Family Y received special recognition recently at the Wilton Chamber of Commerce's annual dinner.
The Wilton Family Y received the honor of 40-plus years of commitment to the Wilton community and "for being a major asset to the town by supporting youth development, healthy living and social responsibility," according to a release.
The awards ceremony highlighted outstanding achievements from Chamber of Commerce members.
- 1 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity
- 4 Wilton Man Opens State's First Orangetheory Fitness In Fairfield
- 5 Got Ebola Questions? Connecticut Launches Information Website