WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton's Woodcock Nature Center will host its annual Evening Under the Stars fundraiser.
The annual gala is scheduled for 7 p.m. Saturday, May 31, at the Woodcock Nature Center at 56 Deer Run Road in Wilton.
"This is a sophisticated evening of libations, gourmet hors d-oeuvres, live music, a great silent auction, and a candle-lit celebration of the natural world," said a press release.
The event promises to feature catering from Bernard’s and Sarah’s Wine Bar, cheeses from 109 Cheese, sweets from Heavenly Bites and wines from Cellar XV. The gala will also have live folk/bluegrass music from The Angry O’Hara’s. WNC will honor Brooks Garis of Wilton and Betsy Thompson of Cellar XV in Ridgefield.
For more information and to purchase tickets, residents can visit the Woodcock Nature Center website.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Wilton Running Club Girls Capture Conference Honors
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Wilton, NOAA Predicts