WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton's Woodcock Nature Center will host its annual Evening Under the Stars fundraiser.
The annual gala is scheduled for 7 p.m. Saturday, May 31, at the Woodcock Nature Center at 56 Deer Run Road in Wilton.
"This is a sophisticated evening of libations, gourmet hors d-oeuvres, live music, a great silent auction, and a candle-lit celebration of the natural world," said a press release.
The event promises to feature catering from Bernard’s and Sarah’s Wine Bar, cheeses from 109 Cheese, sweets from Heavenly Bites and wines from Cellar XV. The gala will also have live folk/bluegrass music from The Angry O’Hara’s. WNC will honor Brooks Garis of Wilton and Betsy Thompson of Cellar XV in Ridgefield.
For more information and to purchase tickets, residents can visit the Woodcock Nature Center website.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Wilton Mom Slams Into Utility Pole With Kids In SUV, Faces DUI Charge
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight