WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton's Woodcock Nature Center will host its annual Evening Under the Stars fundraiser.
The annual gala is scheduled for 7 p.m. Saturday, May 31, at the Woodcock Nature Center at 56 Deer Run Road in Wilton.
"This is a sophisticated evening of libations, gourmet hors d-oeuvres, live music, a great silent auction, and a candle-lit celebration of the natural world," said a press release.
The event promises to feature catering from Bernard’s and Sarah’s Wine Bar, cheeses from 109 Cheese, sweets from Heavenly Bites and wines from Cellar XV. The gala will also have live folk/bluegrass music from The Angry O’Hara’s. WNC will honor Brooks Garis of Wilton and Betsy Thompson of Cellar XV in Ridgefield.
For more information and to purchase tickets, residents can visit the Woodcock Nature Center website.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Wilton’s Lydia Hearst
- 2 Wilton Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 4 Letter: Absence Of Wilton's Lavielle Speaks Volumes
- 5 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead