WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Family YMCA Gymnastics Team celebrated the holidays by creating festive Christmas tree centerpieces to donate to Wilton Meadows Rehabilitation and Health Center.
The 25 trees adorn the center's dining room tables in the Alzheimer's/Dementia area.
The Wilton Family Y gymnastics programs emphasize skill development in a safe, supportive environment. Programs are available for children ages 2-and-up, including a competitive gymnastics program.
Find out more information about the program on the Wilton Y website.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 Police: Second Swastika Found At Wilton High School
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Teen’s Arrest For Swastika Incident At Wilton High Tops Week’s News