WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Family YMCA Gymnastics Team celebrated the holidays by creating festive Christmas tree centerpieces to donate to Wilton Meadows Rehabilitation and Health Center.
The 25 trees adorn the center's dining room tables in the Alzheimer's/Dementia area.
The Wilton Family Y gymnastics programs emphasize skill development in a safe, supportive environment. Programs are available for children ages 2-and-up, including a competitive gymnastics program.
Find out more information about the program on the Wilton Y website.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Wilton Skies Sunday
- 2 Trespassing Charges Against Six Teens Tops Week’s News In Wilton
- 3 Wilton Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 4 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 5 Wilton Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday