WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Family YMCA Gymnastics Team celebrated the holidays by creating festive Christmas tree centerpieces to donate to Wilton Meadows Rehabilitation and Health Center.
The 25 trees adorn the center's dining room tables in the Alzheimer's/Dementia area.
The Wilton Family Y gymnastics programs emphasize skill development in a safe, supportive environment. Programs are available for children ages 2-and-up, including a competitive gymnastics program.
Find out more information about the program on the Wilton Y website.
- 1 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Wilton
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Wilton With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Wilton, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow