WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Family YMCA Gymnastics Team celebrated the holidays by creating festive Christmas tree centerpieces to donate to Wilton Meadows Rehabilitation and Health Center.
The 25 trees adorn the center's dining room tables in the Alzheimer's/Dementia area.
The Wilton Family Y gymnastics programs emphasize skill development in a safe, supportive environment. Programs are available for children ages 2-and-up, including a competitive gymnastics program.
Find out more information about the program on the Wilton Y website.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Wilton, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades