WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Family YMCA Gymnastics Team celebrated the holidays by creating festive Christmas tree centerpieces to donate to Wilton Meadows Rehabilitation and Health Center.
The 25 trees adorn the center's dining room tables in the Alzheimer's/Dementia area.
The Wilton Family Y gymnastics programs emphasize skill development in a safe, supportive environment. Programs are available for children ages 2-and-up, including a competitive gymnastics program.
Find out more information about the program on the Wilton Y website.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Wilton Police Make Prostitution Arrests At Danbury Road Spa
- 3 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Wilton