WILTON, Conn. – Before Mark Missino, of Waterford, was arrested in connection with several burglaries in Wilton and other parts of Connecticut, he was on The People’s Court as a plaintiff.
Missino and his alleged burglary partner, Bernard McAllister, went on the television show to ask the court for more than $3,000 in damages from his former landlord, Terry Brick.
In the episode, Missino said Brick maliciously damaged his boat and property.
Ultimately TV Judge Marilyn Millen ordered Brick to pay Missino $300. The date the episode aired is unknown but it was posted to YouTube Jan. 9, 2010.
Currently, Missino and McAllister are being charged in connection with several home burglaries around Connecticut, in which more than $70,000 in cash and property was taken.
- 1 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 2 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton
- 3 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight