WILTON, Conn. – Before Mark Missino, of Waterford, was arrested in connection with several burglaries in Wilton and other parts of Connecticut, he was on The People’s Court as a plaintiff.
Missino and his alleged burglary partner, Bernard McAllister, went on the television show to ask the court for more than $3,000 in damages from his former landlord, Terry Brick.
In the episode, Missino said Brick maliciously damaged his boat and property.
Ultimately TV Judge Marilyn Millen ordered Brick to pay Missino $300. The date the episode aired is unknown but it was posted to YouTube Jan. 9, 2010.
Currently, Missino and McAllister are being charged in connection with several home burglaries around Connecticut, in which more than $70,000 in cash and property was taken.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 SUV Pushed Into Horseshoe Pond In Wilton
- 3 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI