WILTON, Conn. – Before Mark Missino, of Waterford, was arrested in connection with several burglaries in Wilton and other parts of Connecticut, he was on The People’s Court as a plaintiff.
Missino and his alleged burglary partner, Bernard McAllister, went on the television show to ask the court for more than $3,000 in damages from his former landlord, Terry Brick.
In the episode, Missino said Brick maliciously damaged his boat and property.
Ultimately TV Judge Marilyn Millen ordered Brick to pay Missino $300. The date the episode aired is unknown but it was posted to YouTube Jan. 9, 2010.
Currently, Missino and McAllister are being charged in connection with several home burglaries around Connecticut, in which more than $70,000 in cash and property was taken.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Teen’s Arrest For Swastika Incident At Wilton High Tops Week’s News