WILTON, Conn. – Before Mark Missino, of Waterford, was arrested in connection with several burglaries in Wilton and other parts of Connecticut, he was on The People’s Court as a plaintiff.
Missino and his alleged burglary partner, Bernard McAllister, went on the television show to ask the court for more than $3,000 in damages from his former landlord, Terry Brick.
In the episode, Missino said Brick maliciously damaged his boat and property.
Ultimately TV Judge Marilyn Millen ordered Brick to pay Missino $300. The date the episode aired is unknown but it was posted to YouTube Jan. 9, 2010.
Currently, Missino and McAllister are being charged in connection with several home burglaries around Connecticut, in which more than $70,000 in cash and property was taken.
- 1 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Wilton
- 2 Wilton Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Wilton With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow