WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton last week:
- A Danbury man Mark Moscato, 40, of 22 Aaron Samuels Blvd. who claimed to be an FBI agent, was arrested in Wilton in connection with a pair of bizarre incidents in May, including a threat to arrest a woman on drug charges.
- More than two years after three bicycles were stolen from a Wilton home, a New Haven man Edward Maturo, 69, has been charged with the thefts.
- Stanley Bruno, 29, of Danbury, and Christopher Bautista, 26, of Stamford were arrested as police from several communities helped to break up a fight in South Norwalk involving about 600 people.
- Stephen Holmquist of the Wilton Y Wahoo Swim Team participated in the 2014 Speedo Junior National Championships held at the William Wollett, Jr. Aquatics Center in Irvine, Calif and finished sixth in the 1,500 meter freestyle.
- 1 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Wilton Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 2 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 3 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Wilton
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed