WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton this week:
- A Wilton woman who was warned to stay off her neighbor's property, Margaret Sullivan, 44, of 1 Lennon Lane, was arrested and charged with first-degree criminal trespass.
- The body of a Norwalk resident Mauro Godinez Pineda, 40, who went missing after his canoe flipped over Memorial Day in Long Island Sound, was found .
- The Wilton Historical Society will host the Booked for Lunch group on Tuesday, June 10.
- The Wilton Board of Education will host two informal receptions for parents of Wilton students and members of the Wilton community to meet incoming Superintendent of Schools Kevin Smith .
- Wilton's Edwin Hollingsworth is showcasing his work, along with the work of other students, in the AP Arts program at the Pomfret School .
- The Wilton Town Hall Complex at 238 Danbury Road is getting a $33,500 state grant to connect to the state's high-speed Nutmeg Network.
- The town of Wilton has hired Ronald Kanterman to be the town's new fire chief on a one-year contract that begins June 1.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.