WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton last week:
- John Mancusi, 23, of 12 Woodchuck Lane repeatedly demanded a roadside breath test after an accident near Wilton Town Hall, but when he was taken back to the police headquarters, he declined one and was arrested.
- The U.S. 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that the police departments in Easton, Darien, Wilton, Monroe and Trumbull can be sued over a 2008 police drug raid at a home in Easton that left a Norwalk man Gonzalo Guizan, 33, dead and the homeowner Ronald Terebesi injured.
- A Greenwich woman, Eliane Mullen, 39, was arrested and charged with hosting a party for teenagers, complete with alcohol and condoms.
- State police began investigating a former Wilton preschool paraprofessional in connection with child pornography in April but did not inform the Wilton School District until June.
- The installation of the 3.5-mile section of Yankee Gas' natural gas line in Wilton is ahead of schedule.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Wilton Police Make Prostitution Arrests At Danbury Road Spa
- 3 Wilton Woman Brings World-Class Talent To New Piano Showroom
- 4 Mom Says Family Coping After Dad's Arrest In Ridgefield Hot Car Death
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Wilton