WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton this week:
- A Wilton physical therapist was arrested at the Stamford courthouse on charges of attempting to bring in crystal methamphetamine.
- Wilton police are investigating a fire at the Village Market. Two suspects started a small fire behind the Village Market in Wilton, an employee told police.
- The man found dead in a Fairfield home at 32 Clinton St. during a Hazmat incident has been identified as Allan Banks, 69, and his death has been ruled a suicide.
- A New Canaan man is the owner/manager of the company that bought the 50-acre Copper Beech estate on the Greenwich waterfront for $120 million.
- A 9-year-old boy reported suspicious van to Ridgefield police after he was approached by a balding white man driving a white van.
Wilton police are investigating an incident in which a T.J. Maxx male customer used counterfiet $20 bills when making a purchase of expensive handbags.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 3 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton