WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton this week:
- A Wilton physical therapist was arrested at the Stamford courthouse on charges of attempting to bring in crystal methamphetamine.
- Wilton police are investigating a fire at the Village Market. Two suspects started a small fire behind the Village Market in Wilton, an employee told police.
- The man found dead in a Fairfield home at 32 Clinton St. during a Hazmat incident has been identified as Allan Banks, 69, and his death has been ruled a suicide.
- A New Canaan man is the owner/manager of the company that bought the 50-acre Copper Beech estate on the Greenwich waterfront for $120 million.
- A 9-year-old boy reported suspicious van to Ridgefield police after he was approached by a balding white man driving a white van.
Wilton police are investigating an incident in which a T.J. Maxx male customer used counterfiet $20 bills when making a purchase of expensive handbags.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Wilton Skies Sunday
- 2 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 3 Trespassing Charges Against Six Teens Tops Week’s News In Wilton
- 4 Wilton Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 5 Wilton Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday