WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton this week:
- A Wilton physical therapist was arrested at the Stamford courthouse on charges of attempting to bring in crystal methamphetamine.
- Wilton police are investigating a fire at the Village Market. Two suspects started a small fire behind the Village Market in Wilton, an employee told police.
- The man found dead in a Fairfield home at 32 Clinton St. during a Hazmat incident has been identified as Allan Banks, 69, and his death has been ruled a suicide.
- A New Canaan man is the owner/manager of the company that bought the 50-acre Copper Beech estate on the Greenwich waterfront for $120 million.
- A 9-year-old boy reported suspicious van to Ridgefield police after he was approached by a balding white man driving a white van.
Wilton police are investigating an incident in which a T.J. Maxx male customer used counterfiet $20 bills when making a purchase of expensive handbags.
- 1 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Wilton
- 2 Wilton Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Wilton With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Wilton Could See Light Snow Through Thursday Morning