DANBURY, Conn. -- Substitute bus service is being provided in place of trains on the Danbury Branch on Tuesday, Metro-North announced.
Bus service is operating about 20 minutes late, Metro-North said. Substitute bus service will be provided on the Danbury Branch for:
- the 1:32 p.m. train departing Danbury and making all stops to South Norwalk.
- the 11:32 a.m. Tuesday train departing Danbury and making all stops to South Norwalk
The service change is due to an earlier train with mechanical difficulties.
Riders should listen for announcements at the train stations.
- 1 Wilton Ranks Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Population Grows In Wilton, All Of Fairfield County