DANBURY, Conn. -- Substitute bus service is being provided in place of trains on the Danbury Branch on Tuesday, Metro-North announced.
Bus service is operating about 20 minutes late, Metro-North said. Substitute bus service will be provided on the Danbury Branch for:
- the 1:32 p.m. train departing Danbury and making all stops to South Norwalk.
- the 11:32 a.m. Tuesday train departing Danbury and making all stops to South Norwalk
The service change is due to an earlier train with mechanical difficulties.
Riders should listen for announcements at the train stations.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 Police: Second Swastika Found At Wilton High School
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Teen’s Arrest For Swastika Incident At Wilton High Tops Week’s News