WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton last week:
- A 36-year-old Ridgefield motorist was injured after his vehicle slammed into a tree at 385 Nod Hill Road in Wilton.
- A continuing boundary dispute between two Wilton neighbors Margaret Sullivan, 44, of 1 Lennon Lane, and Steve Campbell, of 2 Lennon Lane, has led police to arrest both parties.
- Former New York WCBS-TV news anchor Rob Morrison, 46, was arrested in Darien on charges of violating a protective order his estranged wife has against him.
- After only the first season of her animated PBS show "Peg + Cat," Weston resident Hayley Negrin has been nominated for her first Daytime Emmy Award.
Chase Smith, a senior at Wilton High School, was awarded the Connecticut Secretary of the State 12th Grade Excellence in Citizenship Award by Secretary of the State Denise Merrill.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Wilton On Wednesday
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 5 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity