WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton last week:
- A 36-year-old Ridgefield motorist was injured after his vehicle slammed into a tree at 385 Nod Hill Road in Wilton.
- A continuing boundary dispute between two Wilton neighbors Margaret Sullivan, 44, of 1 Lennon Lane, and Steve Campbell, of 2 Lennon Lane, has led police to arrest both parties.
- Former New York WCBS-TV news anchor Rob Morrison, 46, was arrested in Darien on charges of violating a protective order his estranged wife has against him.
- After only the first season of her animated PBS show "Peg + Cat," Weston resident Hayley Negrin has been nominated for her first Daytime Emmy Award.
Chase Smith, a senior at Wilton High School, was awarded the Connecticut Secretary of the State 12th Grade Excellence in Citizenship Award by Secretary of the State Denise Merrill.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Contractor, Worker Charged In Dispute Over Building Materials In Wilton
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 NBC To Donald Trump: 'You're Fired!'