WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton last week:
- A Wilton man, Brandon Bennett, 38, was charged after an argument over money that erupted between housemates and he was accused of threatening a 65-year-old man with a wood nightstick.
- Norwalk resident Leo Spinelli, 22, has opened Uncle Leo's Coffee and Donuts with his father in the heart of Georgetown at 19 Main St in Redding.
- The Norwalk Police Department is investigating two underground explosions that rocked the area of Main and Wall streets.
- MoneyRates.com ranks Connecticut among five worst states to make a living.
- Wilton’s Cooper A. L. Hollingsworth was one of nearly 550 students who were awarded degrees from St. Lawrence University during commencement ceremonies in Canton, N.Y.
- A company Fruitland American Meat , has recalled a possibly tainted beef product that was distributed to a Whole Foods distribution center in Connecticut that services its stores in New England.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.