WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton last week:
- David Stuart Pollack, 35, of New Jersey, was charged with disorderly conduct and violating a protective order after he allegedly slapped a 66-year-old man at whose home he was staying.
- A computer glitch left thousands of Metro-North and Long Island Railroad commuters stranded on Monday when their MetroCards wouldn't allow them through subway turnstiles, according to LoHud.com.
- The MTA is asking commuters who purchase the Mail & Ride Unlimited MetroCard to buy new December tickets before their Tuesday commute.
- Jesse Socci of Wilton successfully completed Colby-Sawyer College's internship requirement at Parisi Speed School Stamford over the summer.
- A traffic counter worth about $600 was reported stolen last week from Westport Road and Poplar Plain Road in Wilton.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.