WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton last week:
- Former Wilton resident Emma Frisch was eliminated from "The Food Network Star" reality television show.
- After less than a year of work, Westport’s Levitt Pavilion reopened with a new stage and refurbishd grass seating to a soldout house as Weston resident Jose Feliciano played the first concert of the summer season.
Wilton police helped investigate after New Canaan Public Works Department employee Benjamin Olmstead, 71, of Norwalk was struck by a vehicle driven by Francesco Sorge, 60, of Norwalk while he was working. Olmstead died of his injuries a day later in Norwalk Hospital.
- David John Cole, who worked at Beiersdorf USA's IT Department in Norwalk and grew up in Wilton, died at the age of 54.
- In a place that had become overgrown with weeds, a new herb and flower garden, just like the ones our Colonial ancestors would have sowed, is growing on the grounds of the Wilton Historical Society.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Wilton’s Lydia Hearst
- 2 Wilton Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Letter: Absence Of Wilton's Lavielle Speaks Volumes
- 4 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 5 Arrest Of A Man In Assault On Co-Worker In Wilton Tops Week’s News