FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Enjoy the sunshine while you can on Wednesday, as rain will move into the Fairfield County region in the evening and dominate the forecast for the next few days, according to the National Weather Service.
Light showers will move into Fairfield County after 9 p.m. Wednesday with lows in the high 40s. Showers will then be off and on for the rest of the week and into the weekend, according to the report.
The highest chance of showers and possibly even some thunderstorms will happen on Thursday morning, Thursday night and throughout the day on Friday.
The chance of precipitation will start to fall on Saturday with the rain finally expected to move out completely by Sunday, according to the report.
None of the showers will be particularly strong, with only a tenth to up to a quarter of an inch of rain forecast on each day.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Wilton