FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A cold front will push out Tuesday's warm and sticky weather and likely bring showers and thunderstorms to Fairfield County in the late afternoon and through the night, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures are forecast to soar into the mid-80s on Tuesday, with humidity expected to reach uncomfortable levels, according to the forecast.
Showers and thunderstorms could start some time after 4 p.m., with the highest chance of thunderstorms between 10 p.m. and midnight, according to the forecast.
The chance of rainfall is forecast at 60 percent, and the area could see up to a half-inch of rain.
The rest of the week is expected to be much more comfortable, with temperatures in the mid to high 60s, according to the forecast.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Wilton
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton Tuesday
- 3 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Wilton