FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Fairfield County will have a sunny and warm start to the week, according to the National Weather Service.
The high for Monday will be 65 degrees with a northwest wind of 15 to 18 mph. Temperatures will drop to about 42 degrees Monday night but rise back to 65 degrees by Tuesday afternoon.
Wednesday will be sunny again with a high of 65 degrees and a low of 47 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
The weather will cool slightly toward the end of the week with a 30 percent chance of rain on Thursday evening. Friday will bring a light chance of rain with a high near 63 degrees.
Although the rain is forecast to continue into Saturday, temperatures are expected to rise to about 73 degrees.
- 1 Contractor, Worker Charged In Dispute Over Building Materials In Wilton
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place