WILTON, Conn. -- A former Wilton man has been sentenced to three years in prison followed by five years of probation for accidentally shooting his wife and himself during a 2012 domestic incident in their home, according to the Hour.
Charles Garcia, 48, accosted his wife, Michelle, with a shotgun after demanding to see text messages she exchanged with a man in Nebraska.
They struggled over the gun, which went off and seriously injured both of them, according to the article.
Garcia pleaded guilty to first-degree assault, according to the article.
- 1 Wilton Police: Man Strikes Co-Worker After Complaints Of Slow Work
- 2 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers
- 3 Wilton Police Land Two Men Fishing Illegally In Reservoir
- 4 Wilton Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Happy Birthday To Wilton’s Lydia Hearst