WILTON, Conn. -- A former Wilton man has been sentenced to three years in prison followed by five years of probation for accidentally shooting his wife and himself during a 2012 domestic incident in their home, according to the Hour.
Charles Garcia, 48, accosted his wife, Michelle, with a shotgun after demanding to see text messages she exchanged with a man in Nebraska.
They struggled over the gun, which went off and seriously injured both of them, according to the article.
Garcia pleaded guilty to first-degree assault, according to the article.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 4 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 5 Wilton, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades