WILTON, Conn. -- A former Wilton man has been sentenced to three years in prison followed by five years of probation for accidentally shooting his wife and himself during a 2012 domestic incident in their home, according to the Hour.
Charles Garcia, 48, accosted his wife, Michelle, with a shotgun after demanding to see text messages she exchanged with a man in Nebraska.
They struggled over the gun, which went off and seriously injured both of them, according to the article.
Garcia pleaded guilty to first-degree assault, according to the article.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Wilton
- 2 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Wilton
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton Tuesday
- 5 Wilton Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm