FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Showers and thunderstorms will likely make for a soggy start to the weekend for Fairfield County, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers will become more likely after noon on Saturday with mostly cloudy skies, humid conditions and a high near 86 degrees. Chance of rain is 70 percent in the steamy weather.
Showers will exit the region overnight, making way for a sunny Sunday with temperatures in the high 70s.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Contractor, Worker Charged In Dispute Over Building Materials In Wilton
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Wilton Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms