FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Showers and thunderstorms will likely make for a soggy start to the weekend for Fairfield County, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers will become more likely after noon on Saturday with mostly cloudy skies, humid conditions and a high near 86 degrees. Chance of rain is 70 percent in the steamy weather.
Showers will exit the region overnight, making way for a sunny Sunday with temperatures in the high 70s.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Wilton On Wednesday
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 5 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity