FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Showers and thunderstorms will likely make for a soggy start to the weekend for Fairfield County, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers will become more likely after noon on Saturday with mostly cloudy skies, humid conditions and a high near 86 degrees. Chance of rain is 70 percent in the steamy weather.
Showers will exit the region overnight, making way for a sunny Sunday with temperatures in the high 70s.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Wilton Mom Slams Into Utility Pole With Kids In SUV, Faces DUI Charge
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight