FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Showers and thunderstorms will likely make for a soggy start to the weekend for Fairfield County, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers will become more likely after noon on Saturday with mostly cloudy skies, humid conditions and a high near 86 degrees. Chance of rain is 70 percent in the steamy weather.
Showers will exit the region overnight, making way for a sunny Sunday with temperatures in the high 70s.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Wilton Police Make Prostitution Arrests At Danbury Road Spa
- 3 Wilton Woman Brings World-Class Talent To New Piano Showroom
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Wilton
- 5 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield