FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Showers and thunderstorms will likely make for a soggy start to the weekend for Fairfield County, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers will become more likely after noon on Saturday with mostly cloudy skies, humid conditions and a high near 86 degrees. Chance of rain is 70 percent in the steamy weather.
Showers will exit the region overnight, making way for a sunny Sunday with temperatures in the high 70s.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton Woman Uses Psychic Powers To Help Others
- 3 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton