NORWALK, Conn. -- Parents across Fairfield County looking for a way to entertain the kids during and after the snowstorm on Friday have fewer options now that a number of popular tourist attractions have closed due to the snowstorm.
The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk and Stepping Stones Museum for Children will be closed Friday due to the snowstorm, both announced via Twitter.
The Bruce Museum in Greenwich will be closed as well, it said via Twitter and Facebook.
The museums are among the most visited tourist attractions in Fairfield County and are popular destinations for families on cold days.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton
- 5 Wilton Running Club Girls Capture Conference Honors