FAIRFIELD COUNTY, N.Y. – Metro-North reported about 10 minute delays on its New Haven line Friday morning, less than 12 hours after the trains came to a grinding halt.
Service was re-stored late Thursday night, more than three hours after a computer problem shut down all Metro-North. Trains were running close to schedule on Friday morning except on the Danbury line, where commuters had to take a bus to the South Norwalk branch.
There were no major traffic tie-ups report on Friday morning for drivers.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton Woman Uses Psychic Powers To Help Others
- 3 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton