FAIRFIELD COUNTY, N.Y. – Metro-North reported about 10 minute delays on its New Haven line Friday morning, less than 12 hours after the trains came to a grinding halt.
Service was re-stored late Thursday night, more than three hours after a computer problem shut down all Metro-North. Trains were running close to schedule on Friday morning except on the Danbury line, where commuters had to take a bus to the South Norwalk branch.
There were no major traffic tie-ups report on Friday morning for drivers.
- 1 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Wilton
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Wilton With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Wilton, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Wilton Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard