FAIRFIELD COUNTY, N.Y. – Metro-North reported about 10 minute delays on its New Haven line Friday morning, less than 12 hours after the trains came to a grinding halt.
Service was re-stored late Thursday night, more than three hours after a computer problem shut down all Metro-North. Trains were running close to schedule on Friday morning except on the Danbury line, where commuters had to take a bus to the South Norwalk branch.
There were no major traffic tie-ups report on Friday morning for drivers.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 4 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 5 Wilton, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades