FAIRFIELD COUNTY, N.Y. – Metro-North reported about 10 minute delays on its New Haven line Friday morning, less than 12 hours after the trains came to a grinding halt.
Service was re-stored late Thursday night, more than three hours after a computer problem shut down all Metro-North. Trains were running close to schedule on Friday morning except on the Danbury line, where commuters had to take a bus to the South Norwalk branch.
There were no major traffic tie-ups report on Friday morning for drivers.
- 1 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview