FAIRFIELD COUNTY, N.Y. – Metro-North reported about 10 minute delays on its New Haven line Friday morning, less than 12 hours after the trains came to a grinding halt.
Service was re-stored late Thursday night, more than three hours after a computer problem shut down all Metro-North. Trains were running close to schedule on Friday morning except on the Danbury line, where commuters had to take a bus to the South Norwalk branch.
There were no major traffic tie-ups report on Friday morning for drivers.
- 1 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Wilton Skies Sunday
- 4 Wilton Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 5 Wilton Health Care Providers Face Threat Of Ebola