FAIRFIELD COUNTY, N.Y. – Metro-North reported about 10 minute delays on its New Haven line Friday morning, less than 12 hours after the trains came to a grinding halt.
Service was re-stored late Thursday night, more than three hours after a computer problem shut down all Metro-North. Trains were running close to schedule on Friday morning except on the Danbury line, where commuters had to take a bus to the South Norwalk branch.
There were no major traffic tie-ups report on Friday morning for drivers.
- 1 New Canaan Man, 48, Arrested On Child Sex Assault Charge
- 2 Wilton Police Assist In Arrest Of Bar Owner Accused Of Serving Minors
- 3 Wilton's Blue Buffalo Pet Food Surges After IPO Raises $677 Million
- 4 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 5 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island