FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The Newtown Police Department is asking for help from the public in locating a Newtown man who has been missing since last July.
Police received a tip that Robert Hoagland was seen at the Savers on Federal Road in Brookfield on Monday, Jan. 20, at approximately 11:45 a.m.
The witness believes Hoagland was getting into a dark-colored sedan with New York plates that had a female passenger.
Hoagland, 50, is described as a white man with brown hair and blue eyes. He also has a distinguishable scar over his left eyebrow. He stands 6 feet tall and weighs 175 pounds.
He was last seen wearing a white shirt and khaki shorts at 6:45 a.m., on Sunday, July 28, at a gas station located at 11 Church Hill Road in Newtown.
Anyone with information concerning Hoagland's whereabouts can contact Detective Jason L. Frank, Newtown Department of Police Services, at 203-270-4229 or 203-426-5841.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Is Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 5 Wilton Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday