WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton this week:
- A 37-year-old Redding mother was charged with leaving her 2-year-old child alone in a vehicle while she shopped at Wilton’s Village Market.
- A 24-year-old Wilton resident Joseph Milazzo was charged with drunken driving in connection with the December crash that disrupted train service on Metro-North's Danbury branch.
- A Metro-North employee Manny Ramos, 34, was arrested after allegedly sexually assaulting a woman on a New Haven-bound Metro-North train.
- Wilton firefighter Matthew Marcarelli, withdrew his name from consideration to become the next fire chief.
Four companies, including two based in Fairfield County, were awarded the first contracts to produce medical marijuana in the state of Connecticut.
- 1 Police Continue Probe Into Suicide At Danbury Mall
- 2 Wilton High School Ranked Seventh-Best In Connecticut
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Wilton; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Beware Of Wind Chill, Slippery Roads As Deep Freeze Settles In On Wilton