WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton this week:
- A 37-year-old Redding mother was charged with leaving her 2-year-old child alone in a vehicle while she shopped at Wilton’s Village Market.
- A 24-year-old Wilton resident Joseph Milazzo was charged with drunken driving in connection with the December crash that disrupted train service on Metro-North's Danbury branch.
- A Metro-North employee Manny Ramos, 34, was arrested after allegedly sexually assaulting a woman on a New Haven-bound Metro-North train.
- Wilton firefighter Matthew Marcarelli, withdrew his name from consideration to become the next fire chief.
Four companies, including two based in Fairfield County, were awarded the first contracts to produce medical marijuana in the state of Connecticut.
- 1 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 2 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'