WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton this week:
- A 37-year-old Redding mother was charged with leaving her 2-year-old child alone in a vehicle while she shopped at Wilton’s Village Market.
- A 24-year-old Wilton resident Joseph Milazzo was charged with drunken driving in connection with the December crash that disrupted train service on Metro-North's Danbury branch.
- A Metro-North employee Manny Ramos, 34, was arrested after allegedly sexually assaulting a woman on a New Haven-bound Metro-North train.
- Wilton firefighter Matthew Marcarelli, withdrew his name from consideration to become the next fire chief.
Four companies, including two based in Fairfield County, were awarded the first contracts to produce medical marijuana in the state of Connecticut.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton Woman Uses Psychic Powers To Help Others
- 3 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton