FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- New Metro-North President Joseph Giulietti has been touring stations along the commuter rail line since taking over in February and listening to the complaints and concerns of passengers in Fairfield County and beyond, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Many of the complaints Giulietti hears from commuters are centered on travel times. As travel times get longer, commuters get more upset, The Wall Street Journal reported.
Giulietti, taking over after two derailments, one of which was fatal, and a host of other mishaps, has drawn his line in the sand: safety comes under his watch, The Wall Street Journal said.
Read about Giulietti's visit to the Stamford train station here on The Daily Voice.
- 1 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 4 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton
- 5 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield