FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- New Metro-North President Joseph Giulietti has been touring stations along the commuter rail line since taking over in February and listening to the complaints and concerns of passengers in Fairfield County and beyond, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Many of the complaints Giulietti hears from commuters are centered on travel times. As travel times get longer, commuters get more upset, The Wall Street Journal reported.
Giulietti, taking over after two derailments, one of which was fatal, and a host of other mishaps, has drawn his line in the sand: safety comes under his watch, The Wall Street Journal said.
Read about Giulietti's visit to the Stamford train station here on The Daily Voice.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Wilton