NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The jury began deliberating but did not reach a decision Thursday in the case of a New Canaan man charged with trying to kill his wife in their home in 2010, according to the Stamford Advocate.
J. Michael Farren, a former White House attorney, is charged with attempted murder, accused of beating his wife with a flashlight in their New Canaan mansion on Jan. 6, 2010, with their two children nearby. He faces 50 years in prison if found guilty.
The jury will return Friday morning for the trial, which began Monday. Michael Farren's ex-wife, Mary Margaret Farren, testified on the opening day of the trial.
- 1 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 2 Happy Birthday To Wilton’s Lydia Hearst
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 4 Letter: Absence Of Wilton's Lavielle Speaks Volumes
- 5 Wilton Eight-Graders Meet Stars Of Women’s Basketball Team At UConn