NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk native Kevin Pierre-Louis will join the Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks after being picked on Day 3 of the NFL Draft.
Linebacker Pierre-Louis was picked in the fourth round of drafting on Saturday, and is the 132nd overall pick. Pierre-Louis grew up in Norwalk and got his start in the game playing Norwalk Youth Football. He attended King Low Heywood Thomas School in Stamford before going on to Boston College, where he was named a first-team All-ACC player his senior year.
"I feel as though my best football is ahead of me and I couldn't have gone to a better situation than going to the Seahawks and I really feel as though I'll be able to become a truly better football player being a part of this staff," Pierre-Louis said in a statement to the media following his draft.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 Wilton Mom Slams Into Utility Pole With Kids In SUV, Faces DUI Charge
- 3 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight