NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk native Kevin Pierre-Louis will join the Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks after being picked on Day 3 of the NFL Draft.
Linebacker Pierre-Louis was picked in the fourth round of drafting on Saturday, and is the 132nd overall pick. Pierre-Louis grew up in Norwalk and got his start in the game playing Norwalk Youth Football. He attended King Low Heywood Thomas School in Stamford before going on to Boston College, where he was named a first-team All-ACC player his senior year.
"I feel as though my best football is ahead of me and I couldn't have gone to a better situation than going to the Seahawks and I really feel as though I'll be able to become a truly better football player being a part of this staff," Pierre-Louis said in a statement to the media following his draft.
- 1 Wilton Man Who Snapped Utility Pole Charged With Drunken Driving
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Wilton Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Wilton
- 5 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire