WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton this week:
- Four brothers who own Bianco Rossi, a Wilton restaurant, have opened a pair of new eateries -- Azuca and the adjacent Gastro Bar -- at 78 W. Park Place in Stamford.
- An application to build a 20-unit affordable housing complex in Wilton was withdrawn by the developer, Patrick Downend.
- Danbury’s Anna Messina, the girlfriend of John Valluzzo, who shot to death in his Ridgefield home during a police standoff last year, is suing his estate.
- Former "Good Morning America" co-host and Greenwich resident Joan Lunden announced she was diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Hayley Negrin, an 11-year-old girl from Weston, won a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Performer in an Animated Program for her portrayal of Peg in “Peg+Cat,” an educational PBS show for preschoolers.
- More than 400 swimmers from seven youth group teams competed at the Wilton Y Wahoos Summer Invitational.
- The Stamford area ranked No. 4 on a list of U.S. cities with the highest concentrations of millionaires.
- 1 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 3 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years