WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton this week:
- A parent of a student at Wilton's Cider Mill School was arrested after allegedly threatening two staff members during a phone conversation.
- The Wilton Police Department is warning residents about a white male driving a white van, acting in a suspicious manner.
- A 27-year-old Bridgeport woman turned herself in to police on a warrant charging her in a domestic incident that occurred at Mrs. Green’s Natural Market in Wilton, where she was employed.
- A 30-year-old Bridgeport man and employee of Mrs. Green’s in Wilton was charged with breach of peace after two co-workers reported he was overheard talking about shooting people.
- Wilton Daily Voice profiled Wilton pastry chef Mary O'Brien.
An appearance at the Ridgefield Playhouse by actor Lillo Brancato has been canceled because of unease about the actor's conviction in a robbery that led to the murder of a police officer.
- 1 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Wilton
- 4 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money