WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton this week:
- A parent of a student at Wilton's Cider Mill School was arrested after allegedly threatening two staff members during a phone conversation.
- The Wilton Police Department is warning residents about a white male driving a white van, acting in a suspicious manner.
- A 27-year-old Bridgeport woman turned herself in to police on a warrant charging her in a domestic incident that occurred at Mrs. Green’s Natural Market in Wilton, where she was employed.
- A 30-year-old Bridgeport man and employee of Mrs. Green’s in Wilton was charged with breach of peace after two co-workers reported he was overheard talking about shooting people.
- Wilton Daily Voice profiled Wilton pastry chef Mary O'Brien.
An appearance at the Ridgefield Playhouse by actor Lillo Brancato has been canceled because of unease about the actor's conviction in a robbery that led to the murder of a police officer.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Wilton
- 3 Wilton Running Club Girl Takes 5th In National Cross Country Race
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 New Canaan Rallies To Stun Darien, Win State Football Title