WILTON, Conn. — A 911 call made by a Wilton woman reporting the death of her husband has been released by police.
Edward Ramsey, 73, was found dead in his 125 Signal Hill Road home Thursday. Ramsey's son, Aaron Ramsey, 22, was charged in the death Friday afternoon.
The 911 called was placed at 4:24 p.m., Thursday.
- 1 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 4 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity
- 5 Wilton Man Opens State's First Orangetheory Fitness In Fairfield