FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - The Daily Voice would like to hear what you think about Connecticut Light & Power's response to Hurricane Sandy. Do you think it has been better or worse than their response to Hurricane Irene and the October snowstorm last year? Take our poll and share your thoughts in the comments below.
What do you think about Connecticut Light & Power's response to Hurricane Sandy?View Results
What do you think about Connecticut Light & Power's response to Hurricane Sandy?
Not bad - better than after Snowtober or Hurricane Irene21%
About the same as Snowtober and Hurricane Irene29%
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Heavy Rain Headed To Wilton, Thunderstorms Possible
- 5 Wilton Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms