FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - The Daily Voice would like to hear what you think about Connecticut Light & Power's response to Hurricane Sandy. Do you think it has been better or worse than their response to Hurricane Irene and the October snowstorm last year? Take our poll and share your thoughts in the comments below.
What do you think about Connecticut Light & Power's response to Hurricane Sandy?View Results
What do you think about Connecticut Light & Power's response to Hurricane Sandy?
Not bad - better than after Snowtober or Hurricane Irene21%
About the same as Snowtober and Hurricane Irene29%
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Wilton Skies Sunday
- 2 Trespassing Charges Against Six Teens Tops Week’s News In Wilton
- 3 Wilton Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 4 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 5 Wilton Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday