FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - The Daily Voice would like to hear what you think about Connecticut Light & Power's response to Hurricane Sandy. Do you think it has been better or worse than their response to Hurricane Irene and the October snowstorm last year? Take our poll and share your thoughts in the comments below.
What do you think about Connecticut Light & Power's response to Hurricane Sandy?View Results
What do you think about Connecticut Light & Power's response to Hurricane Sandy?
Not bad - better than after Snowtober or Hurricane Irene21%
About the same as Snowtober and Hurricane Irene29%
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Wilton Wahoos Send 36 Swimmers To YMCA Nationals
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 5 Wilton Girl Scout Earns Gold Award For Animal Adoption Project