GREENWICH, Conn. -- Roadwork on the southbound side of the Merritt Parkway is closing the right lane between Exit 36 in New Canaan and Exit 27 in Greenwich on Monday, Feb. 24.
Roving road crews are making repairs in the area from Greenwich and Stamford to Darien and New Canaan.
Lane closures are expected to remain in effect until about 3 p.m.
- 1 New Canaan Man, 48, Arrested On Child Sex Assault Charge
- 2 Wilton's Blue Buffalo Pet Food Surges After IPO Raises $677 Million
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 Cigarette Assault Arrest, Underage Drinking Bust Top Week's News In Wilton