GREENWICH, Conn. -- Roadwork on the southbound side of the Merritt Parkway is closing the right lane between Exit 36 in New Canaan and Exit 27 in Greenwich on Monday, Feb. 24.
Roving road crews are making repairs in the area from Greenwich and Stamford to Darien and New Canaan.
Lane closures are expected to remain in effect until about 3 p.m.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 Wilton Mom Slams Into Utility Pole With Kids In SUV, Faces DUI Charge
- 3 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight