GREENWICH, Conn. -- Roadwork on the southbound side of the Merritt Parkway is closing the right lane between Exit 36 in New Canaan and Exit 27 in Greenwich on Monday, Feb. 24.
Roving road crews are making repairs in the area from Greenwich and Stamford to Darien and New Canaan.
Lane closures are expected to remain in effect until about 3 p.m.
- 1 Wilton Man Who Snapped Utility Pole Charged With Drunken Driving
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Wilton Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Wilton
- 5 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire