GREENWICH, Conn. -- Roadwork on the southbound side of the Merritt Parkway is closing the right lane between Exit 36 in New Canaan and Exit 27 in Greenwich on Monday, Feb. 24.
Roving road crews are making repairs in the area from Greenwich and Stamford to Darien and New Canaan.
Lane closures are expected to remain in effect until about 3 p.m.
- 1 Wilton Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Wilton
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton Tuesday
- 5 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan