FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Early morning fog has cleared in Fairfield County on Wednesday, but the county is now experiencing more humid conditions and the threat of showers, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will be partly sunny on Wednesday with a high of 82. Scattered showers could impact the area after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent.
The threat of isolated showers and thunderstorms will persist on Thursday morning with high temperatures around 78.
Friday will be more of the same with isolated showers and a high in the mid-70s.
The weekend will be partly to mostly sunny with highs only reaching into the mid-70s.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 4 Wilton, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield