FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Fairfield County residents should planning on grabbing an umbrella on their way out the door Saturday evening and Sunday.
Scattered cloud cover should bring showers and thunderstorms through Sunday night, according to the National Weather Service.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms are expected Saturday prior to 10 p.m, followed by scattered showers through midnight. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds, the weather service said.
Saturday's overnight low will be between 46 and 48 degrees.
Scattered showers will also be around on Sunday, mainly after noon, though much of the day will be mostly sunny. Sunday's high will be near 65.
The chance of scattered showers and thunderstorms continues through 9 p.m. Sunday.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 3 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Student, 14, Charged With Stealing Master Key To Wilton High School