WILTON/RIDGEFIELD, Conn. — Weir Farm National Historic Park in Wilton and Ridgefield is closed Saturday due to the heavy snowfall and weather conditions, according to its Facebook page.
All park activities are canceled.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Wilton Police Make Prostitution Arrests At Danbury Road Spa
- 3 Wilton Woman Brings World-Class Talent To New Piano Showroom
- 4 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo