FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Sunny skies dominate Fairfield County on Monday, but the threat of showers and thunderstorms will remain in the forecast for most of the week, according to the National Weather Service.
Tuesday will open under sunny skies, but clouds will increase with a slight chance of showers after noon. The chance of precipitation is 20 percent. The high temperature Tuesday is expected to be about 80 degrees.
Showers and thunderstorms become more likely in the evening Tuesday, with a low temperature of 64. The chance of rain is 50 percent.
Rain will linger in the forecast Wednesday morning with a high in the upper 70s. Chance of showers in the morning is 20 percent.
The threat of showers will remain in the forecast on Thursday before clearing out for Friday and into the weekend.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Wilton Police Make Prostitution Arrests At Danbury Road Spa
- 3 Wilton Woman Brings World-Class Talent To New Piano Showroom
- 4 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo