FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - This appears to be the nor'easter that isn't going to hit Fairfield County.
After meteorological distress spread widely Wednesday that yet another major storm would harass the weather-weary region with winds and rain or snow, forecasters said this weather system would likely miss Fairfield County.
"The latest indications are that a slowly brewing storm in the western Atlantic will stay away from the mid-Atlantic and New England during the week of Thanksgiving," meteorologist Alex Sosnowski wrote on Accuweather.com.
Thanksgiving week will likely be dry, Sosnowski wrote, which will be good news for travelers.
"With the more eastern track becoming more likely for this particular storm, a zone of sunshine will stretch from the interior South to the New England coast this weekend and perhaps right through Thanksgiving Day," Sosnowski wrote.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton
- 2 Employees In Driver's Seat In Improving Economy, Says Wilton Search Firm
- 3 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Wilton For Saturday