WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton this week:
- Wilton Selectman Ted Hoffstatter was recently charged in Ridgefield with possession of less than a half-ounce of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, police said.
- Wilton resident Karen Christensen, a heart disease survivor, was honored by the American Heart Association.
- An undetermined amount of jewelry was reported stolen from a home on Langner Lane on Monday, police said.
- More than 300 Wilton children banded together and helped raise $4,500 for Save the Children.
- A study by Connecticut College in New London found that Oreo cookies can be as addictive as cocaine.