DANBURY, Conn. -- New Haven Line trains in Fairfield County continue to operate with delays of up to 15 minutes due to weather-related conditions Friday morning, Metro-North announced.
Commuters should listen for announcements at the train stations.
Delays have been reported by Metro-North after train service was disrupted due to a signal failure late Thursday evening. All Metro-North trains were halted for safety reasons for two hours or more during the incident.
- 1 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Wilton
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Wilton With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Wilton, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow