RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - The "Video Games Live" performance has been postponed to Nov. 10, 2013 due to scheduling issues stemming from Hurricane Sandy.
The show was created to show off how “culturally significant and artistic video games have become,” Tommy Tallarico, founder and co-host of "Video Games Live," said in an interview with Gamespot. He said the show was meant to present the interactive and unique elements of video games for everyone to enjoy, not just gamers.
For questions about tickets purchased for the original Dec. 1 performance, call the box office at 203-438-5795, or visit online.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Wilton Skies Sunday
- 2 Trespassing Charges Against Six Teens Tops Week’s News In Wilton
- 3 Wilton Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 4 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 5 Wilton Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday