RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - The "Video Games Live" performance has been postponed to Nov. 10, 2013 due to scheduling issues stemming from Hurricane Sandy.
The show was created to show off how “culturally significant and artistic video games have become,” Tommy Tallarico, founder and co-host of "Video Games Live," said in an interview with Gamespot. He said the show was meant to present the interactive and unique elements of video games for everyone to enjoy, not just gamers.
For questions about tickets purchased for the original Dec. 1 performance, call the box office at 203-438-5795, or visit online.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton Woman Uses Psychic Powers To Help Others
- 3 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton