RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - The "Video Games Live" performance has been postponed to Nov. 10, 2013 due to scheduling issues stemming from Hurricane Sandy.
The show was created to show off how “culturally significant and artistic video games have become,” Tommy Tallarico, founder and co-host of "Video Games Live," said in an interview with Gamespot. He said the show was meant to present the interactive and unique elements of video games for everyone to enjoy, not just gamers.
For questions about tickets purchased for the original Dec. 1 performance, call the box office at 203-438-5795, or visit online.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Wilton Police Make Prostitution Arrests At Danbury Road Spa
- 3 Wilton Woman Brings World-Class Talent To New Piano Showroom
- 4 Mom Says Family Coping After Dad's Arrest In Ridgefield Hot Car Death
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Wilton