WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton this week:
- Norwalk resident Iryna Dymskaya, a former Orem’s Diner waitress received $84K in a sexual harassment suit . A jury in U.S. District Court in Bridgeport ruled that Orem's Diner in Wilton is "liable for hostile work environment discrimination based on gender."
- Ten neighborhoods in four towns in Fairfield County have made the list of Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs -- including one in Greenwich that is the richest suburb in the country.
- Houses that sell for $1 million or more account for nearly a third of the housing market in Fairfield County, according to a Trulia.com study.
- Lowe's Home Improvement will open a one-story, 150,000-square-foot store at 100 Connecticut Ave, Norwalk in 2015.
- The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk is mourning the death of its North American river otter named Bell.
- Wilton seventh-grader Jonathan Wu took home a second place award at the 66th Annual Connecticut Science and Engineering Fair .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.