WILTON, Conn. – The Wilton Fireworks show will result in altered traffic patterns on Tuesday evening.
Beginning at 6 p.m.:
- Route 7 between Pimpewaug Road and Cannon Road will be one lane. Non-fireworks vehicle traffic will be detoured.
School Road will be closed to general vehicle traffic from Route 7 to the Middlebrook School. Catalpa Road will be the only access point into the area from Route 7.
Same day parking begins at 4 p.m. for $20 at the following locations:
- HS North parking lots
- 372 Danbury Rd Office Building
- Allens Meadow (If needed)
At the conclusion of fireworks the following traffic pattern will be in effect:
- Vehicles exiting School Road will travel south on Route 7.
- Vehicles exiting Kristine Lilly Way (N/B) will be directed to exit at the Wilton High School Main Entrance and travel north on Route 7.
- Catalpa Road at Kristine Lilly Way leading to Route 7 will be closed to traffic.
- Vehicles exiting WHS Drive will only be allowed to exit north on Route 7.
- Vehicles exiting Cider Mill School and Middlebrook School will be directed west on School Rd toward Route 33.