WILTON, Conn. - Feeling lucky? There are several places in Wilton where you can put that luck to work and buy tickets for Saturday's Powerball drawing.
The jackpot will total more than $600 million, the second largest lottery jackpot in U.S. history, after no one matched the winning numbers in Wednesday night's drawing.
You can buy tickets in Wilton at:
- Caraluzzi's Georgetown Market, 920 Danbury Road
- Georgetown Shell, 912 Danbury Road
- P.T. Petroleum Inc., 932 Danbury Road
- PVC Gulf, 287 Danbury Road
- Stop & Shop, 15 River Road
- Village Market, 108 Old Ridgefield Road
- Wheels, 386 Danbury Road
- Wilton Service, 46 Danbury Road
To find more locations, check this lottery website.
- 1 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 4 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity
- 5 Wilton Man Opens State's First Orangetheory Fitness In Fairfield