WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton this week:
- A 14-year-old girl was issued a summons on a charge of marijuana possession after she seemed to be "under the influence" while at Wilton High School.
- New Metro-North schedules that will take effect on Sunday, May 11 will cut commute times into Grand Central Terminal on the Hudson, New Haven and Harlem lines.
- Singer/songwriter Paul Simon, 72, and his wife Edie Brickell, 48, were arrested in their New Canaan home after an apparent domestic dispute.
- The suspect in the fatal stabbing of a 16-year-old junior Chris Plaskon at Milford's Jonathan Law High School was identified as the "class clown”.
- A new study shows that just under half of all Connecticut residents want to pack up and leave the Nutmeg State -- the second highest amount of any state in the nation, according to the Gallup Poll.
- 1 Wilton Man Who Snapped Utility Pole Charged With Drunken Driving
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Wilton Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 4 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Wilton