WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton this week:
- A 14-year-old girl was issued a summons on a charge of marijuana possession after she seemed to be "under the influence" while at Wilton High School.
- New Metro-North schedules that will take effect on Sunday, May 11 will cut commute times into Grand Central Terminal on the Hudson, New Haven and Harlem lines.
- Singer/songwriter Paul Simon, 72, and his wife Edie Brickell, 48, were arrested in their New Canaan home after an apparent domestic dispute.
- The suspect in the fatal stabbing of a 16-year-old junior Chris Plaskon at Milford's Jonathan Law High School was identified as the "class clown”.
- A new study shows that just under half of all Connecticut residents want to pack up and leave the Nutmeg State -- the second highest amount of any state in the nation, according to the Gallup Poll.
- 1 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 2 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton
- 3 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight