WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton this week:
- A 14-year-old girl was issued a summons on a charge of marijuana possession after she seemed to be "under the influence" while at Wilton High School.
- New Metro-North schedules that will take effect on Sunday, May 11 will cut commute times into Grand Central Terminal on the Hudson, New Haven and Harlem lines.
- Singer/songwriter Paul Simon , 72, and his wife Edie Brickell, 48, were arrested in their New Canaan home after an apparent domestic dispute .
- The suspect in the fatal stabbing of a 16-year-old junior Chris Plaskon at Milford's Jonathan Law High School was identified as the "class clown”.
- A new study shows that just under half of all Connecticut residents want to pack up and leave the Nutmeg State -- the second highest amount of any state in the nation, according to the Gallup Poll.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.