WILTON, Conn. -- A 52-year-old former Wilton man faces up to 40 years in prison after pleading guilty Thursday to exposing himself repeatedly to a child, according to The Hour.
Kenneth Phelan entered guilty pleas to four counts of risk of injury to a minor in Norwalk Superior Court, The Hour said. He will be sentenced on June 19, The Hour said.
Phelan turned himself in to police and was arrested in October 2011, on 13 counts of risk of injury to a minor, according to a story on his arrest in the Daily Voice.
Wilton police began investigating him after receiving reports that he had been exposing himself over the previous 13 months to a child he knew. Phelan also "performed an act of sexual gratification while exposing himself," the police said in the story.
Phelan has spent the past two years and six months in prison, The Hour said.
- 1 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Wilton
- 4 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money