WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton fireworks has moved back a day and will be held on Saturday, July 5, at 9:30 p.m., according to a statement from the Wilton Police Department.
All pre-purchased tickets will be valid on July 5.
The celebration will be at the Wilton High School Athletic Fields. The cost is $35 per patron pass or $20 for general admission parking.
Updated information is available on the Town of Wilton website at wiltonct.org.
The event had been scheduled for Friday, but heavy rain and thunderstorms are in the forecast as Tropical Storm Arthur approaches the area.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 Police: Second Swastika Found At Wilton High School
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Teen’s Arrest For Swastika Incident At Wilton High Tops Week’s News