WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton fireworks has moved back a day and will be held on Saturday, July 5, at 9:30 p.m., according to a statement from the Wilton Police Department.
All pre-purchased tickets will be valid on July 5.
The celebration will be at the Wilton High School Athletic Fields. The cost is $35 per patron pass or $20 for general admission parking.
Updated information is available on the Town of Wilton website at wiltonct.org.
The event had been scheduled for Friday, but heavy rain and thunderstorms are in the forecast as Tropical Storm Arthur approaches the area.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 SUV Pushed Into Horseshoe Pond In Wilton
- 3 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI