WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton fireworks has moved back a day and will be held on Saturday, July 5, at 9:30 p.m., according to a statement from the Wilton Police Department.
All pre-purchased tickets will be valid on July 5.
The celebration will be at the Wilton High School Athletic Fields. The cost is $35 per patron pass or $20 for general admission parking.
Updated information is available on the Town of Wilton website at wiltonct.org.
The event had been scheduled for Friday, but heavy rain and thunderstorms are in the forecast as Tropical Storm Arthur approaches the area.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Wilton
- 2 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Wilton
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton Tuesday
- 5 Wilton Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm