WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton fireworks has moved back a day and will be held on Saturday, July 5, at 9:30 p.m., according to a statement from the Wilton Police Department.
All pre-purchased tickets will be valid on July 5.
The celebration will be at the Wilton High School Athletic Fields. The cost is $35 per patron pass or $20 for general admission parking.
Updated information is available on the Town of Wilton website at wiltonct.org.
The event had been scheduled for Friday, but heavy rain and thunderstorms are in the forecast as Tropical Storm Arthur approaches the area.
- 1 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity
- 4 Wilton Man Opens State's First Orangetheory Fitness In Fairfield
- 5 Got Ebola Questions? Connecticut Launches Information Website