WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton fireworks has moved back a day and will be held on Saturday, July 5, at 9:30 p.m., according to a statement from the Wilton Police Department.
All pre-purchased tickets will be valid on July 5.
The celebration will be at the Wilton High School Athletic Fields. The cost is $35 per patron pass or $20 for general admission parking.
Updated information is available on the Town of Wilton website at wiltonct.org.
The event had been scheduled for Friday, but heavy rain and thunderstorms are in the forecast as Tropical Storm Arthur approaches the area.
- 1 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Wilton Skies Sunday
- 4 Wilton Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 5 Wilton Health Care Providers Face Threat Of Ebola