WILTON, Conn. — The overnight storm has left 879 power customers in Wilton in the dark as of 6 a.m., Thursday, Connecticut Light & Power said.
That's 12 percent of the town.
Due to road closes, Wilton schools will be delayed two hours Thursday morning.
Gusty winds could continue through Thursday, with a potential for gusts over 50 mph. A wind advisory remains in effect, the National Weather Service says.
- 1 Wilton Man Who Snapped Utility Pole Charged With Drunken Driving
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Wilton Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 4 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Wilton