WILTON, Conn. — The overnight storm has left 879 power customers in Wilton in the dark as of 6 a.m., Thursday, Connecticut Light & Power said.
That's 12 percent of the town.
Due to road closes, Wilton schools will be delayed two hours Thursday morning.
Gusty winds could continue through Thursday, with a potential for gusts over 50 mph. A wind advisory remains in effect, the National Weather Service says.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Wilton Police Make Prostitution Arrests At Danbury Road Spa
- 3 Wilton Woman Brings World-Class Talent To New Piano Showroom
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Wilton
- 5 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield