WILTON, Conn. — The overnight storm has left 879 power customers in Wilton in the dark as of 6 a.m., Thursday, Connecticut Light & Power said.
That's 12 percent of the town.
Due to road closes, Wilton schools will be delayed two hours Thursday morning.
Gusty winds could continue through Thursday, with a potential for gusts over 50 mph. A wind advisory remains in effect, the National Weather Service says.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Wilton