WILTON, Conn. — The overnight storm has left 879 power customers in Wilton in the dark as of 6 a.m., Thursday, Connecticut Light & Power said.
That's 12 percent of the town.
Due to road closes, Wilton schools will be delayed two hours Thursday morning.
Gusty winds could continue through Thursday, with a potential for gusts over 50 mph. A wind advisory remains in effect, the National Weather Service says.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Wilton On Wednesday
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 5 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity