WILTON, Conn. — The overnight storm has left 879 power customers in Wilton in the dark as of 6 a.m., Thursday, Connecticut Light & Power said.
That's 12 percent of the town.
Due to road closes, Wilton schools will be delayed two hours Thursday morning.
Gusty winds could continue through Thursday, with a potential for gusts over 50 mph. A wind advisory remains in effect, the National Weather Service says.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Wilton Mom Slams Into Utility Pole With Kids In SUV, Faces DUI Charge