WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton last week:
- Wilton Wahoos swimmers took part in the eighth annual Greenwich/Stamford Swim Across America Open Water event and raised $19,000 for cancer research.
- Ridgefield police identified the 15-month-old child who died after being left in a car as Benjamin Seitz and also confirmed they are investigating the death.
- Sharon Ann Virgulak of Norwalk, who worked at Fujifilm and Wilton Public Library, died at the age of 54.
Wilton’s Todd M. Shouvlin was named to the Dean's List for academic achievement during the spring semester at St. Lawrence University in Canton, N.Y.
- 1 Wilton Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Wilton, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Wilton Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Wilton; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow