WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton last week:
- State Sen. Toni Boucher opposed reintroducing highway tolls in a statement that she released.
- The Wilton boys basketball team entered the new year with an undefeated record and hopes that it will qualify for the Fairfield County Interscholastic Athletic Conference title.
- South Norwalk's Brewhouse Restaurant announced it will be closing its doors for good.
- Connecticut's minimum wage gets a boost to $9.19.
- A one-percent fare increase will have Metro-North riders paying a bit more each day.
- A young man was killed after being thrown from his car in a rollover crash on northbound Interstate 95 in Westport.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.