FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The National Weather Service has issued a winter storm warning for Fairfield County from late Wednesday, Feb. 12 through late Thursday, Feb. 13.
Snow is expected to come into the area late Wednesday night with temperatures in the high 20s and winds blowing north at 15 mph to 20 mph and gusts reaching 30 mph.
Snow is expected to remain in the area until tapering off late Thursday night. A total of 6 to 10 inches is expected with the latest storm.
- 1 Wilton Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Wilton, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Wilton Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Wilton; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow